- About Us
- Student's Activities
- Our People
EligibilityAdmission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' & Personal Interview of the student.
To be eligible for admission in the LL.B.-3 Year degree program, the candidate should:
- Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April and those appearing in semester examinations in May-June are also eligible to apply.
- As per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms).
Dress Code:Students should follow the prescribed dress code. Decorum of the educational institution should be strictly maintained.
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday-Advocate Uniform (without band).
- Wednesday, Thursday - Casuals.
- Saturday-Western or Indian Formals.
- Program / Functions-Shall be announced in advance.