- About Us
- Student's Activities
- Our People
01. When was Lloyd Law College established?
Ans.- Lloyd Law College was established under the genesis of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS) in the year 2003.
02. How many batches of B.A.LL.B. – 5 Year Program have passed out from Lloyd Law College?
03. How many batches of LL.B. – 3 Year Program have passed out from Lloyd Law College?
04. Is there any Entrance Exam for B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program?
Ans.- Yes, there is Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' for admission to B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Program.
05. Is your College recognized/approved by Bar Council of India?
Ans.- The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the India (the Patron of Professional Legal Education & Profession in India).
06. What type of questions are asked in Entrance Exam?
Ans.- Objective type.
07. What is the Admission Procedure for B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program?
Ans. - Admission to B.A.LL.B.-5 Year integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' & Personal Interview of the student. Also, students who have appeared for CLAT may appear for Personal Interview, selection is purely based on merit prepared accordingly.
08. What is the Admission Procedure for LL.B-3 Year Program?
Ans.- Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' & Personal Interview of the student.
09. Does Lloyd provide any transportation facility from Delhi?
10. Is there any Hostel Facility for Girls?
Ans. – Yes.
11. Is there any Hostel Facility for Boys?