Mr. Aditya Rawat
- Position:Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M (Constitutional and Human Rights Laws) from National Law University, Delhi; Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A LL.B.) from Symbiosis Law School, Pune; and UGC NET qualified..
Aditya is a former corporate legal professional. He joined Deloitte Advisory Services in 2014. During his tenure, he specialized in Global eDiscovery, Managed Review Services, Compliance Management. With over 3.5 years of managed review experience, He has expertise in early case assessment and consulting clients on the most legally sound and defensible methods available, at the same time using innovations in technology to increase efficiency and relevance on document/contract review projects. Aditya has managed up large review teams (of scale of 150-200 team members) in India/ Europe and prior switching from corporate life, he was working in Germany for last couple of years. While he was in Germany, he managed a team of around 180 international European contract attorneys based out of Berlin and assisted the client vis-a-vis their forensic and data production responses/ compliance to courts across the globe. His area of interest lies in Constitutional law, Human rights, Legal theory, gender and the law. His LLM dissertation examined the Gender Based Sexual Violence (GBSV) in conflict zones of India and constitutional endorsement of culture of impunity..
Aditya is committed to career in legal academia and is actively engaged in academic activities since his law school days. Some of notable achievements are stated as below:
- Member of editorial team for International conference on “Understanding Nationalism and Patriotism in Contemporary World” organized by Centre for Human Rights and Subaltern Studies, National Law University, Delhi (CHRSS) in collaboration with National Academy of Law Teachers. (2019)
- Presented a paper titled, Locating claims of Right to Family of children of Incarcerated Parents in Constitutional Jurisprudence in a National Seminar on Children of Incarcerated Parents organised by ILI, New Delhi in collaboration with Centre for Comparative Studies in Personal Laws, National Law University, New Delhi. Working on the chapter for publication by ILI on children of incarcerated parents. (2019)
- Participated and Won the “Best Researcher” in 2nd RGNUL Moot Court Competition, 2013 and awarded prize money of Rs. 5000.