Ms. Apoorva Gaur
- Position: Teaching Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
LL.M. in Criminal Law (NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad), B.A., LL.B. (Honours) in Criminal Law (Institute of Law, Nirma University)
Apoorva has done her LL.M in Criminal Law from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad in the year 2019. She did her B.A., LL.B. (Honours) in Criminal Law from Institute of Law, Nirma University in the year 2017. She has a 1 year working experience as an ‘Associate’ with the law firm in Delhi. Her ardent interest involves working for “Subalterns”. As a part of her LL.M. Program, she submitted dissertation on “The crime of Witch hunting in India: Legal Issues and Challenges”.
- “Understanding Sextortion and Revenge Porns” as a New face of Cyber Crime: A Need for Reform in Indian Cyber Laws, Vol.1 Issue 3, Law Audience Journal, ISSN(O):2581-6705.
- Presented a paper titled “Sexual Harassment at Workplace: Violence in Disguise” in the National Conclave on Recent Amendments and Development in Corporate Law and Codification of Sexual Harassment at Workplace: Industry Institute Interaction organized by Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia , New Delhi in April, 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Internet Banking: Transactional Frauds in Online Shopping” in the National Seminar on Forensics in Bank and Credit Card Frauds in India, organized by Amity Law School, Noida in March, 2014.
WORKSHOPS/ SEMINAR COURSES
- Participated in Mediation Training Workshop organized by Centre for ADR, Institute of Law, Nirma University and conducted by Institute for Arbitration Mediation Legal Education and Development (AMLEAD), Ahmedabad, March 2016.
- Attended the Course on‘Transactional Aspect of Contracts & Commercial Remedies’ conducted by Ms.Nilima Bhadbhade and organized by the Centre of Corporate and Tax Law, NALSAR, Hyderabad, March 2019.
- Attended the Course on ‘White Collar Crimes’ conducted by the Law Offices of Panag and Babu and organized by the Centre of Corporate and Tax Law, NALSAR, Hyderabad, February 2019.
- Participated in National Teachers Training Program on Animal Protection Laws, organized by Animal Law Centre, NALSAR University of Law in collaboration with Michigan State University, March 2019.
- 2009: Secured 3rd position in National Map Quiz held by National Cartographic Association
- 2005: Secured Gold Medal in Uttaranchal State Judo Championship, Haridwar organized by Judo Association of Uttaranchal.