- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M in European and International Law (specialization in alternate Dispute Resolution and Foreign Trade Laws, European Union Law) , Europa Institute , University of Saarland, Saarbruecken , Germany.
B.A.LL.B(Hons.) Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. Post Graduate Diploma in Women's Studies (Evening Course), Center for Women's, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Inida.
- Participated in Half Day Seminar on Current Challenges in National Security and Law Enforcement: impact of Latest Technologies organized by Gujarat National Law University, India.
- Presented Seminar on Free movement: A common test for four Freedoms. Under the Supervision of Dr. Henrik Bull (Judge at the Supreme Court of Norway).
- Received Jawahar Lal Nehru award for International understanding Dr. Angela Merket Scholarship, Master's Scholarship for European Law.
- Participated in the seminar on Legal Aspects of Foreign Direct Investment organized by Confederation of India Bar at the Indian Society of International Law.