Ms. Avantika Dureha
- Position:Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. in International Politics (Provisional),Centre forInternationalPolitics, Organization, Diplomacy(CIPOD),Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi,India. M.PhilinInternational Politics,Centre for International Politics, Organisation, Diplomacy (CIPOD),JawaharlalNehru University, New Delhi,India. M.A. in InternationalRelations, School for International Studies,Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi,India. P.G.Diplomain Conflict Transformation and Peace Building,Lady Sri Ram College For Women, University of Delhi,New Delhi,India, Dissertation: "Armed Forces Special Powers Act(Jammu and Kashmir)-A Critical Appraisal". B.A.(Hons.)PoliticalScience,Lady Sri Ram College For Women,University of Delhi,New Delhi,India.
Early career scholar working on Refugees and Migration studies. I am interested in the area of international politics and foreign policy with a specific theoretical concern for understanding the refugees from alternate perspective in the context of global south. My broader interests cut across security studies, biopolitics, peace and conflict studies, great power politics and theories of international relations to name a few.
- LegislativeAssistant toMemberof ParliamentFellowship,NewDelhi,India.
- "Bodies of Politics: A Perceptive on Existing (Non) Existent beings", 25th World Congress, International Political Science Association, Brisbane (Australia).
- “Beyond Anatomy- Politics of Bodily Surveillance”,60th Annual Convention, International Studies Association (Canada).
- “Sino-India Competition in the Maritime Domain- India’s National Interest and Diplomatic Activism in South China Sea, British Association for South Asian Studies Annual Conference,United Kingdom.
- “The Politics of Projection: Tyranny of Language and Manifested Visibility”, Political Studies Association International Conference,United Kingdom.