Dr. Om Krishna
- Position: Assistant Professor (Political Science )
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D in Political Science (Jai Prakash University (State University), Chapra, Bihar); M.A in Political Science (Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak) ; B.A. (Hons.) (University of Delhi); UGC-NET; HTET; CTET; Pursuing LL.M (Distance mode) (Kurushetra University, Kurushetra).
Graduated from University of Delhi, Dr.Om Krishna completed his Masters from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Qualified UGC-NET, HTET, CTET IN 2011. Obtained his Ph.D. Degree from Jai Prakash University, Chapra. The topic of his research was E-Governance: Opportunities and Challenges. He has experience of teaching and research and has already taught in several prestigious Institution as Assistant Professor, like Chandra Prabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law, Delhi affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, Raffles University, Neemrana (School of Law) teaching in Political Science, Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University. As Guest Faculty in Personal Contact Programme (PCP) classes at Faculty of Social Sciences (Department of Political Science), School of Open learning, University of Delhi, New Delhi. Worked as Guest Faculty for Non Collegiate women Education Board (NCWEB), University of Delhi. Currently Pursuing LL.M. from Kurushetra University.
Publications- Journals and Seminar Proceedings
- Research paper published in Environmental Jurisprudence in Indian perspective: Role of Higher Judiciary, in Referred Journal National Law News, ISSN No.0976-4305.RNI No.UPBIL/2007/23646
- Research Paper Published in UGC approved Journal “INROADS”TITLED “Digitising India: Challenges and Prospects”.Volume.6,No.1,January-June,2017.
- Research paper Published in Proceedings of National Seminar on “25 Years of Economic Reforms Issues, Challenges and Solutions” in collaboration with Ministry of MSME, Government of India, Technology Development Centre, PPDC, entitled “Skill development and Global Human resource management in Post liberalised India “
- Research paper published in International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research , ISSN 2348-3156 (Print) ISSN 2348-3164 (online) entitled “ Environmental Discourses in Vedic Period” Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp: (683-687), Month: January - March 2016,
- Research Paper Published in International journal Titled” Balance between “Growth” and “Inclusion”: ‘Inclusive Growth ‘in Era of Liberalisation”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-5, 2016 ISSN: 2454-1362, IRJIF IMPACT FACTOR: 2.88
- Research Paper Published entitled Balance between “Growth” and “Inclusion”: ‘Inclusive Growth’ in Post liberalised India. In North Asian International Research Journal Consortium, ISSN 2454-9827, Volume-2, Issue-4,2016.
- Article published in International referred journal “DRASTA” published from Rohtak on “Reservation policy in India”
- Article published in CPJ-LAW journal volume –III July 2013, ISSN-0976-3562 “Reservation policy necessity of correction”.
- Article published in CPJ Global Review International Journal Volume VI July 2014, ISSN-0975-1874 titled “Civil Society since Independence”
- Research paper published entitled” Restructuring Governance: An Application of New Public Management”(UNDER PROCESS)
- Research paper published in Inroads, An International Journal of Jaipur National University titled:” Political, Economic and ethical vision of Sukracharya in Sukraniti” Vol. 05, Jan-Dec, 2016. (ISSN: 2277-4904)
- ‘Digitization in the Retail Industry: Insights on the possibilities beyond E- commerce & the driving force behind its Omni- channel growth’ in International Journal of Sales & Marketing Management Research and Development.
- ‘Narration and Storytelling in imparting Effective Communication’ in International Journal of Linguistics and Literature
- titled ‘A New Era in Agricultural Marketing in India’ in International Journal of Research in Business Management
- ‘Feedback & its Relevance in Communication’ in International Journal of Business Management & Research
- ‘The Successful Indian Market Entry - A Case study of METRO Cash & Carry’ in International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Research
- ‘From Choupal to Online Choupal’ in International Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences
Paper Presentation in Seminars & Conferences
- Participated in Professional development Workshop on “New ways of teaching and Research for better delivery of Legal Services” organised at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida on 7th September-10-10 Sep 2017, chaired by Prof. Dr. N. R Madhwa Menon, in association with Society of Law firms and Bar Council of India.
- Paper presented at International seminar at Panjabi University (Patiala) on structural changes in South Asia.
- Paper presented at National Seminar held at Geeta Institute School of Law (Affiliated to Kurukshetra University) on “Right to Information, Humble Beginning in India”.
- Paper presented at National Seminar held at MDU, Rohtak on “women empowerment”
- Paper presented at DDM College, University of Tripura at National Seminar on the topic “Civilization Change through Human Development”.
- Paper presented at Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of law (affiliated to MDU Rohtak) on “Civil Society Organization and Women Empowerment.”
- Paper presented in International Seminar on Emerging Challenges in International Law on “An Overview on International Rule of Law” at ITM University.
- Paper presented at Dr. Ambedkar MDU Rohtak on “Reservation Policy: Evaluation since independence”.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Uncovering The Black Money: Limits of Law” chaired by senior Advocate Mr Ram Jethmalani held at seedling school of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Welfare of Lawyers” organised by Bar Council of Delhi Inaugurated by Shri Pranab Mukherjee, President of India at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Certificate of Appreciation from Bar Council of Delhi for rendering services in organising the mega event on 4th May 22013 at Vigyan Bhawan New Delhi.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on the topic “IPR in India”. Lecture delivered by Prof. (Dr) Ashwini Kumar Banshal, Head of Department, Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
- Participated in National Workshop on “Research Methodology “organised by CPJ college on 29th - 30th October 2013 at Narela, New Delhi.
- Organised Seminar on the topic “Judicial Activism encroaching Parliamentary Sovereignty” at Chandra Prabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law.
- Attended National Seminar on “Effect of Liberalisation on Developing Nations” by Department of Management, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi.
- Participated in Training Programme on ‘Protection of ‘Women’s Right; An International & Indian Perspective’ in association with National Human Right Commission.
Presentations as Resource person
- Invited as Honourable Judge at 34th All India Inter University Moot Court Competition organized by Galgotia University on 25th -27th August, 2017.
- Invited as the Chief Guest in Debate Competition by School of Social Sciences, Amity University, Noida.