Prof. (Dr.) G Mallikarjun
- Position: Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• Ph.D. in Corporate Law (National Law School of India University);
• Master of Laws (LLM) in Human Rights and Personal Law (Department of Law, University of Mumbai);
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Government Law College, Churchgate, University of Mumbai);
• M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Genetics and Plant Breeding (College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, PJTSAU, Hyderabad)
• B.Sc. (Agriculture) (College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, PJTSAU, Hyderabad)
• Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
• Fellow of Insurance Institute of India (in Life Insurance and General Insurance)
• Specialized Diploma in Health Insurance
• Certificate in Compliance, Governance and Risk Management in Insurance
• About a year in National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development – Investment Credit appraisal and project finance
• About 24 years in Reserve Bank of India in areas like government account management, public debt management, currency management, non-banking regulation and supervision and Alternate Dispute Resolution of banking complaints in the Office of the Banking Ombudsman. Voluntarily retired as General Manager.
• Member of Faculty, Zonal Training Centre of RBI for nearly six years engaging in the work of designing, coordinating, conducting and handling sessions on various areas of central banking, banking and finance.
• On deputation from RBI, worked in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India as Joint Director for three years handling work relating to policyholder protection, grievance redressal, legal policy and legal jurisprudence relating to Insurance and policyholder protection.
• In Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore as Director, School of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance and Dean, School of Management engaged in designing the skill-based curriculum and handling sessions for B.B.A. and M.B.A. in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance; and overseeing the academic and administrative affairs of School of Management.