- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: email@example.com. in
LL.M in Law and Technology (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun); B.A.-LL.B (Nagpur University)
Meghna Sahay is Faculty of Contract and Company Law at Lloyd Law College. Her early education was at Carmel Convent School, Giridih. She pursued her BA. LL.B. from Nagpur University and did her LL.M. in Intellectual Property Rights and Cyber Laws from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. She is the University Topper in her specialization. She is the Member, Kerala Police Manual Drafting Committee. She has also published Lloyd Case Material on Law of Contract-II along with Sales of Goods Act and Partnership Act. She takes active interest in research. She has previously worked as Research Associate on her project sponsored by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
- Medical Value Tourism Industry in India: An Analysis of the Sector , ISSN 0976-805X, available at SCC online [CNLU LJ (7) [2017-2018] 166].
- Rights of Child and Future of India : Need for Incentivizing the Right to Education funded by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
Conference & Seminar
- Presented paper on the topic Cyber Warfare: A battle between data and privacy rights; setback and solution at VIPS National Conference on International Humanitarian Law (2019).
- Paper presented titled “ WIPO Copy Right Treaty in the light of India National Seminar on I.P.R. held in National Law University , Jodhpur in 2017.