Moumita Sen (Chakraborty)
- Position: Teaching Assistant (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M in Business Law (Amity University, Kolkata); B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) (Department of law Calcutta University, Hazra Campus).
Moumita Sen(Chakraborty) is currently working as Teaching Assistant at Lloyd Law College. Enrolled in West Bengal State Bar Council as an Advocate since 2012. Topped in ISC in humanities in the year 2007 in S.E. Railway Mixed Higher Secondary School, Kharagpur. Topped in Graduation in B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) Department of law Calcutta University, Hazra Campus. Cracked CLAT 2012 in LL.M entrance with All India Rank Holder (General Category) 22. Cleared West Bengal Judicial service 2014 and got an appointment for Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Successfully dealt with criminal & civil matters in District Court and High Court, Calcutta.
- Successfully dealt with consumer cases from district forum, State commission, National Commission.
- Assisted and appeared with senior counsel in renowned cases like Sharada scam, Prayag and MPS scam in Shyamal Sen Commission.
Practising in Alipore District Court and High Court, Kolkata since 2012- Expertise in Criminal Cases and also dealt with cases from Distinct Forum, State Commission and National Commission and Writs matters.
Publications/ Paper presentation
- Presented a paper on Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 : A progression or regression from Vishakha at the International Seminar on Criminal Law and Administration of Criminal Justice System ; National and International Commitments organized by Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow on 9th and 10th March, 2019.
- Published an article on ‘Legislative, Executive and Judiciary v. Time Count vis-a-vis Indian Constitution in the Commonwealth Law Review Journal (Volume V) February 2019.
- Published an article on ‘Limitations and Dilemmas of Public Interest Litigation’ (Volume 5, Issue 3) March 2019.