Ms. Neha Singh
- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: email@example.com
Pursuing Ph.D in Law (Sharda University); LL.M. in Business Law (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University); LL.B. (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University); B.A. in Political Science (Patna University); Diploma in Corporate Laws (Asian School of Cyber Law); Qualified UGC NET.
Neha Singh is working as an Assistant Professor with total teaching experience of six years and her field of specialization is in Business Laws. She is LL.M., UGC NET qualified and is also pursuing Ph.D. from Sharda University. She has done a Diploma in Corporate Law from the Asian School of Cyber Law, Pune. She has various research publications and paper presentations to her credit. She has co-authored one book as well as contributed chapters in different books. She has also written various articles for the College newspaper. Neha has coordinated various workshops and organized various national and international seminars and conferences. She has also conducted various legal aid programmes in rural areas.
- “Problems Surrounding Terrorism” (Co –Authored , Lap Lambert Academic Publishing ).
- “Human Right &Human Trafficking: Stop Trafficking Against Women” (As A Chapter In An Edited Book, Y S Books International).
- “Legal Recognition Of Same Sex Relationship” (As A Chapter In An Edited Book , Thomson Reuters).
- “Environmental Policies” (AFEESSA, JNU).
- “Constitutional Provisions Available to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe” ( Journal Of Legal Studies And Research).
- “Women and Crime: Laws for Women’s Safety” (Galgotias Journal of Legal Studies).
Conference & Seminar
- Presented a paper titled “Environmental policies” at the National Conference held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi in March , 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Human Rights and the Issues related to Children With special reference to Child Labor” at the National Seminar held at, Institute of Management Studies, Noida in November , 2015.
- Presented a Paper titled “Women empowerment through property rights in Hindu law: A critical investigation” at the National Seminar held at India Foundation With The Collaboration of Centre For Philosophical Research, , New Delhi , 2016.
- Presented a Paper titled Cyber terrorism with special reference to India at the International Seminar held at Ideal Institute of Management & Technology& School of Law , New Delhi January , 2017.
- Presented a Paper titled Environment Protection Legislations In India at the National Seminar held at Govindrao Wanjari College of Law ,Nagpur , March, 2018.