- Position: Assistant Professor (History) & Asstt. Director , Examination Cell (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Graduation in History (University of Allahabad); Under Graduation (University of Allahabad); UGC-NET
Mr. Pankaj Singh completed his graduation in the year 2005 and pursued his Masters in History in the year 2007 from the University of Allahabad. He has qualified UGC NET conducted by UGC, New Delhi. Before joining Lloyd Law College he was a civil services aspirant. His stint as a civil services aspirant had provided him with strong foundation in different areas and aspects of many subjects especially History. He is a competent and result oriented professional with 2 years of experience as project fellow.
- Attended CLEA Regional Conference which was held under the auspices of Law Commission of India On Freedom Of Speech and Expression, 2016.
- Roadmap Towards A World Class Law School ,2015
- News Way of Teaching and Research for Better Delivery of Legal Services, 2017