Dr. Puja Goel
- Position:Associate Professor
- Email: email@example.com
Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in the area of Financial Derivatives from School of Management Studies, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad; Master in Business Administration (1999-2001) specializing in Finance, from Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), from M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai from 1996-1999
Dr. Puja Goel is presently an Associate Professor in Lloyd Law College. She has 17 years of academic experience. She is a keen researcher in the area of Finance and General Management. She has published many papers in reputed journals. An avid reader, she is passionate about teaching and learning.
- Course development and delivery for Finance and Economics Domain, like Micro Economics, Indian Economy, Financial Engineering, Strategic Management, Financial Management, etc.
- Tandon, A., et al (2018). “Impact of Digitization on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: An Indian Perspective.” International Journal of Business and Globalisation. Inderscience Publishers. (Accepted).
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2018). “Violations of Put-Call Parity for CNX Nifty Index Options: A study at National Stock Exchange.” Global Business and Economic Review, 20 (4). Inderscience Publishers.
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2017). “Test of Put Call Parity Relationship in Stock Options at National Stock Exchange". International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research. 15(2). Serials Publication.
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2016). “Pricing Efficiency in CNX Nifty Index Options using Black Scholes Model: A Comparative Study of Alternate Volatility Measures.” Margin-The Journal of Applied Economic Research. 10(2). SAGE Publications.
- Nandan, T., Agrawal, P., & Jindal S. (2015). “An Empirical Investigation of Mispricing in Stock Futures at National Stock Exchange.” Indian Journal of Finance. 9(9).
- Nandan, T., Agrawal, P., & Bhargava, S. (2014). “Mispricing in CNX Nifty Index Futures: An Empirical Investigation.”Asia Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation 10 (4). SAGE Publications.
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2013). “Violation of Lower Boundary Conditions of CNX Nifty Index Options: An Empirical Study.” Asia Pacific Finance and Accounting Review, 1 (3).
- Nandan, T., Agrawal, P., & Bhargava, S. (2013). “Green Microfinance-A Conceptual Framework.” Researcher’s World- Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce, 4 (2).
- Jain, R., & Agrawal, P. (2013). “Search Indian Marketing – Growth of a Global Phenomenon in India.”Vimarsh, 3 (1 & 2).
- Bhargava, S. & Agrawal, P. (2015). “Announcement Effect of Share Buyback on Share Price at National Stock Exchange: An Empirical Investigation” Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune, Emerging Trends in the Global Financial Landscape-Approaches, Challenges and Opportunities. Held in February 2015. Published in edited book, ISBN: 978-1-63415-553-3.
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2015). “An Examination ofCurrency Futures Market in India” SMS, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad. .International Conference on Advances in Management and Technology: Mapping Strengths with Opportunities. (Held in January 2015 and Published in edited Book by Tata McGraw Hill).
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2014). “Pricing Efficiency in Stock Options using Black Scholes Model: A Comparative Study of Alternate Volatility Measures.” International Conference on Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance, IIT Kharagpur, Published in Edited Book.
- Nandan, T., & Agrawal, P. (2014, March). “Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives in India: Impact on Volatility and other issues.”International Seminar in International Trends in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector, VNS Faculty of Management, Bhopal.
- Agrawal, P., & Tandon, A. (2010). “Green Microfinance in India.” Workshop on Micro-finance: The Indian Perspective, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad.
- Sessions on “Understanding Financial Terminologies” and “Analysis of Financial Statements” conducted in Advance Management Development Program for Middle level managers of IFFCO conducted in December 2011.
- Session on “Mergers & Acquisitions” for Junior Finance Employees of Rural Electrification Corporation in December 2011.
- Training Sessions in “Finance for Non-Finance Managers” conducted for Senior Engineers & Managers from Rural Electrification Corporation in December 2008.
- Training Program on “Communication Skills” For Indian Postal Service in March 2008.
- “Teaching Pedagogy for Finance” For ISC teachers from schools at National Level in May 2007.
- “Teaching Pedagogy for Communication” For ISC teachers from schools at National Level in May 2007.