- Position: Assistant Professor (Law) & Assistant Director (Internship)
- Email: email@example.com
LL.M in International and Comparative Laws (The George Washington University, Washington DC, U.S.A), M.A in International Relations (University Of Manchester, U.K); B.A.-LL.B Honours (School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar)
Mr. Ritabrata Roy has graduated from the School of Law, KIIT University in Bhubaneshwar in the year 2013. Then he moved to the United States of America to pursue his Masters in International and Comparative Laws from the George Washington University in Washington DC. He is also recipient of the prestigious Thomas Bergenthaul Scholarship awarded by the University. After completing his Masters programme in USA he moved to the United Kingdom to pursue MA in International Politics in the year 2014 from the University of Manchester. Mr. Roy has also worked as a lawyer and an arbitrator in India since 2015 with many leading law firms in the country.
- Interstate Water dispute and Federalism: Governance of interstate river water in India, Journal of Civil and Environmental Research, Vol 2, No 2, 2012. ISSN 2222-1719 (paper) ISSN 2222-2863 (online).
- Co-authored a paper titled, “Proper investigation is fare Judgment” published by Intense Forensic Service India, a L.L.P. recognized by Govt. of India. The paper is available at http://www.publish.forensicindia.co.in/24/proper-investigation-is-fare-judgment/
- Co-authored a chapter, “In Re: Nirlon Limited : A True Illustration of Judicial Insubordination” in a forth coming book titled “ Banking Financial Service and Insurance: Trends, Opportunities, Issues and Challenges” an edited book with ISBN to be published in 2013.
- Case Materials on Law of Torts to be published by LLOYD PUBLICATIONS to be released in November 2018
- Dworkin, Otsuka or Sen: who wins? A critical review of Dworkin’s “Sovereign Virtue” accepted for publication in RMLNLU Journal Volume 10.
Conferences and Seminars:
- Participant at “International Conference on International Trade and Commerce” (Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, 5th-7th March, 2010).
- Participant at “Late Ratanlal Hirasao Dengonkar Memorial Legal Essay Writing Competition, 10th Justa Causa Law Fest” (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur, 23rd -26th February 2012).
- Participated in “Manupatra Annual Essay Writing Competition, 2009”.
- Participated in a Workshop on Mooting, organized by KIIT Law School, International Law Society, 26th and 27th August 2009.
- Successfully participated in “Cognitio National Legal Writing Competition 2009”, Gujrat National Law University, Gandhinagar, India.
- Attended a workshop of Mooting Skills conducted by the Moot Court Society, KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneshwar in 2010
- Presented a Paper titled “Copenhagen or CSS: A bit of Both” in International Humanitarian and Refugee law Conference held in Lloyd Law College Greater Noida organized by (LLC-ILSA) Chapter on 17th March 2018.
- Participated in International Convention on Sustainable Trade and Standards organized by United Nations and Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.