- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)/ Head, Lloyd Judicial Service Preparation Centre
- Email: email@example.com
B.A.LL.B(Hons), LL.M(Criminal Law), Ph.D (Pursuing)
The main area of specialization is criminal law and constitutional law. Participated in various national moot court competitions and national and international seminars. Enrolled in Uttar Pradesh state bar council as an advocate since 2013.
- Presented paper on “Status and Rights of a Woman in Live-in- Relationship” in National Seminar on ‘A World in Transition: New Challenges For Women Empowerment’ held on 22nd February 2013, at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
- Presented paper on “Cyber Crime and Jurisdiction Issue” in the ‘Thirty-Seventh All India Criminology Conference of The Indian Society of Criminology’ held on 28 February- 2nd March 2014, at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
SEMINAR/ CONFERENCE ATTENDED:
- National seminar on “women and law”, 2012, Oct 6 to Oct 8 held at University of Allahabad.
- Seminar on “Indian Democracy and the Role of Law” organised by all India lawyers union on march 15, 2013, Patiala.
- National conference on “Freedom of Speech and Expression” organised by Law Commission of India on November 5-november 6,2016 held at Greater Noida.
- National Law Day Conference on “Balancing Roles of Three Wings of the State towards India’s Development” held on 25-26 November,2017 organised by Law Commission of India and Niti Aayog at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.