- Position: : Assistant Professor (Sociology)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.Phil in Sociology (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi) ; M.A in Sociology (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh); B.A (Hons) in Sociology (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh); UGC-NET..
Started my teaching career with Wigan & Leigh College with London School of Economics course, then moved to MCRC Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi Then to AMU Aligarh, then joining Ministry of urban development as a social development specialist (Consultant Sociologist). Working at Lloyd since Feb 2017 At Lloyd Other than teaching sociology in regular class mode do interact with students in a tutorial, so as to clarify the topics in informal settings. Helped organising different programmes, and being attendance coordinator since last 3 semesters.
- Sekhawat Husain, Sociology: An Introduction: ISBN – 8183291872; Trueman Publication, Delhi, 2002
- Sekhawat Husain, Community Journalism: ISBN – 8189301292; Shree Publication, Delhi, 2007
Article and paper presented & published:
- Husain Sekhawat, 2013, ‘Contribution of Muslim women’s in literature’ a report published by National Commission of Women, Delhi
- International Seminar on ‘Women’s in India’ 8- 10 March 2013, MANUU, Hyderabad, Published by MANUU .