Mr. Shashank Shekhar
- Position:Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: email@example.com
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Gujarat National Law University (2009-14), LLM Indian Law Institute, New Delhi (2016-17), UGC NET 2017
Lecture on “Basic Structure of Indian Constitution” in District Court, Gandhinagar under the aegis of District Legal Services Authority, Gandhinagar. Lecture on “Child Rights and Constitution”, organized by UNICEF with Karnavati University on 25th May, 2019.
- Participated in the one Day Programme on, ‘Juvenile Justice: Issues and Challenges’ organized by Indian Law Institute, 2016.
- Participated in one day Workshop on Dispelling Rhetoric’s on Gender Inequality in Islam organized by Indian Law Institute, 2017.
- Participated in the Module Course on ‘Proclivity of Gender: Socio- Legal Approach to LGBTQ Community’ conducted by Karnavati University from 27th to 31st August, 2018.
- A Bill Comment on AADHAAR Act, 2016 published in ILI Law Review, Winter Edition 2016.
- Worked on a book on Muslim Law titled, “Towards the Renaissance: Shibli and Maulana Thanvi on Sharia”, authored by Dr. Furqan Ahmad and published by Indian Law Institute.
- Co-authored an article titled, “The Quota Conundrum” published in The Millennium Post.