- Position: Assistant Professor (English)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuing Ph.D in English (Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi); M.Phil in English (Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur); M.A in English (Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur); B.Ed (Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur)
Tasneem has over nine years of teaching experience. She has taught at Galgotias University and Lingaya’s University in NCR. Her areas of interest include Professional Communication and Communication Skills and she is presently pursuing her PhD in the area of Cultural Studies. She has been associated with Lloyd Law College for past 3 years.
- General English I, II, III, and IV which includes English Grammar, Legal Language, Phonetics, and plays and short stories in English Language.
Research and Publications:
- International Humanitarian Laws in Popular Hindi Cinema presented at International Conference on International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida (October 2018)
- M. Phil. Dissertation on ‘Partition Trauma in Bapsi Sidhwa’s Ice Candy Man and Amitav Ghosh’s The Shadow Lines
- Idea of a Muslim in My Name is Khan at International Conference on “Minority Discourses Across Cultures”, Central University of Rajasthan (Feb.2012)
- Violence in Tendulkar’s Kamala and Kanyadaan at International Seminar on “Theory at Work”, BHU, Varanasi (Nov. 2010)
- Gandhi and Today’s India with reference to Bapsi Sidhwa’s Ice Candy Man at Inter College Seminar on “Gandhi and Literature in English”, Department of English, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur (October 2005)
- Innovative Techniques in Teaching English Literature at National Workshop on “Effective Role of Information Technology for Innovative Teaching in Higher Education” at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur (March 2007)