DR. ADOLFO PAOLINI
- Position: Reader in Commercial Law, Director LLM programmes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LLB (Abogado / Venezuela), LLM in Commercial Law (Cardiff), PhD (Southampton), PGCer (HE)
Dr Paolini is Reader in Banking and Company Law at the University of Buckingham University and is the Director of LLM Programmes of Buckinghma University.
Dr. Paolini is the module leader on Banking Law Course in the LLM on International and Commercial Law offered by Lloyd Law College in association with Buckingham University. His area of research and interest also includes Insurance Law and Dispute Resolution.
- Dr. paolini is the co-author of Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance the winner of the British Insurance Law Association Insurance Book Prize in 2009.
- Dr Paolini holds the position of Insurance Law Consultant to the International law firm Clyde & Co LLP with presence in more than 40 jurisdictions worldwide.
- He is also the vice chairman of the civil liability insurance working party in the International Insurance Law Association (AIDA).
- Dr Paolini has been ranked twice, as a notable practitioner and foreign expert in Banking and Finance by one of the world’s leading guides to the legal profession. Chambers and Partners.
Further details at : https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/directory/dr-adolfo-paolini/