- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.A in English (Punjab university), B.Ed (Delhi University)
Manju Khilery, a Post Graduate(Punjab university) in English and B.Ed (Delhi university) with scholarship, is a faculty in Lloyd law college from 2009. She has teaching experience for more than 28 years in diversified areas of English subject (language, literature, Legal English, Business Communication, English Communication skills etc). She co-ordinates college academic activities like Debate club, Research presentation and Personality Development Programmes regularly for the skill improvement of students. As a faculty her area of responsibility involves supervision, scheduling the program, training within the organization design and implement innovative methods for student’ skill improvement as per need.
She imparted soft skills training to Engineering and MBA students also. She was also connected with IELTS consultation, Phonetics and English skills training. She taught Environment Education at UG level in previous college and was involved with organizing camps and tours for Environment protection. She completed a project of teaching English language through culture of India to officials of L.G. Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Co-drafted first newsletter of Lloyd, drafted first Lloyd Entrance test and develops content for personality development activities.
Conference and Seminar Participations:
- Attended conference on Freedom of speech and expression in 2016, organised by Law Commission of India.
- Participated as faculty co-ordinator in 2nd Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition & Law Students Conference in 2017.
- Attended National Conference “Innovation in Business- Challenges and Opportunities” in May, 2014.