PROF. (DR.) KANWAL D.P. SINGH
- Position: Professor, University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU, New Delhi.
Dr. Kanwal DP Singh started her career as a lecturer in Amity Law School (affiliated to GGSIPU) in the year 1999 . In 2008 She was promoted as Professor and Deputy Director and transferred to Amity University She has teaching and research experience of 14 years . She completed her Phd from Jamia Millia Islamia in 2007. Her specialization is in area of Capital Market and Land Laws. She joined the University School of Law and Legal Studies GGSIPU on May 21 2013.
Some of her notable achievements are :
- Written a book “ Legal control of Capital Market in India”
- Resource person for various training courses, refresher and orientation programmes and workshops
- 22 published papers in National and International journals.
- Presented 11 papers in National and International conferences
- Has been invited as an expert for LLM and Phd Viva in universities like Jamia Millia Islamia
- On Panel for paper setting – Centre of Policy research, Jamia Millia Islamia
- Board of Studies member at Amity University
- Centre Supdtt for Entrance Examination of National Law Schools.
- Organized CLAT 2011 at Amity University
- Paper setter and Evaluator for Institute of Company Secretaries
- Organised entrance exam for DRDO as Centre Supdtt.
- Organizing Guest Lecture of eminent personalities like Rajan Bharti Mittal , Mr Ram Jethmalani, Governor Chattisgarh etc
- In the core committee to organize Amity International Moot , Amity Competition on legal reforms , Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law in 2011-2012.