Mr. Anil Kumar Thakur
- Position: Deputy Director (Compliance & Ranking), Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M, LL.B, B.A. Double Major
Anil K Thakur is Assistant Professor of Law at Lloyd Law College. His qualifications are B.A., LL.B., and LL.M. from Himachal Pradesh University Shimla. He practiced law in High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla. He has more than nineteen years of teaching experience. He has attended various Faculty Development Programs (FDPs), Training Sessions, Workshops, conferences etc. He also acts as Faculty Coordinator in various co-curricular. His areas of interest are IPC, Transfer of Property Act & Environmental Law etc.
Mr. Thakur believes that every child has a potential to shape the future of this country in his own unique manner if guided properly. A teacher’s role, he believes, is not limited to the text books and classrooms but he also has to guide every student to become a good human being with strong moral values.
Total Nineteen Years Teaching Experience. 2004-2008 Four year teaching and administrative experience at HP College of Law, Himachal Pradesh. 2010-2022 Working with Lloyd Law College Greater Noida as Deputy Director (Compliance & Ranking) & Assistant Professor (Law) &
Roles & Responsibilities
Mr. Anil K Thakur has been entrusted upon academic as well as administrative functions. Currently he is Deputy Director (Compliance & Ranking). He is member of the Campus Disciplinary Committee (CDC).
Books, Research & Publications
- Mr. Anil K Thakur has authored Case Material on Transfer of Property Act & Indian Easement Act, published by Thomson Reuters. The case material exclusively deals with creation, contour and coterie of legal concepts relating to Transfer of Property Act and Indian Easement Act. Mr. Thakur was the member of team responsible for re-drafting and finalising the new Kerala Police Manual
International & National Seminars/Conferences
- Faculty Coordinator of “All six editions of Professor N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Law Mooting Competition, Law Students’ Conference & South Asia Colloquium since, 2015 Presented a Paper at CLEA Regional Conference on Freedom of Speech and Expression, 2016 organized by Law Commission of India in association with Lloyd Law College in 2016Participated in the Seminar organized by the Bar Council of India, 2013 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Participated in UGC Refresher Course on Human Rights and Social Justice, International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws in 2007 and obtained Grade “A” conducted by ISIL New Delhi. Participated in one day Faculty Development Program- me on “Research in Law: Some Thematic and Methodological Issues” at Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA in 2012. Participated in workshop on “Status of Victim Assistance Programmes in India” organiszed by Center for Victimology and Psychological Studies (CVPS) at Jindal Global University(JGU).
- Attended Professional Development Training Program on ‘Constitution Litigation and Human Rights Advocacy’ conducted by IBA- Chair on Continuing Legal Education, National Law School of India University Bangalore and Menon Institute of Legal Advocay Training, Trivandrum in 2015 Attended Faculty Development Program on “Law & Social Sciences” in January, 2019 Participated in One-Week Online FDP on "A-Z of Writing & Publication in Scopus-indexed Journals" organized by GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam, AP, India in August, 2020
- Attended One-Week National Online Faculty Development Programme on Latest Research Software & ICT Tools for Communicating Research (20-26 June 2021)
- Participated in FDP-cum-Workshop on PLAGIARISM DETECTION & REMOVAL IN RESEARCH PAPER AND PhD THESIS USING SOFTWARE held on 31st July 2022 Completed Certificate Course on Comparative Constitutional and Public Law” on online/hybrid mod from May 4th - August 10th 2022.
Awards & Honours
- Appreciated by Mr. Loknath Behra, IPS, DGP & State Police Chief for an outstanding contribution in the drafting and finalizing the new Kerala Police Manual (Received Letter of Appreciation from Kerala Police Chief). Received Certificate of Honour & Appreciation at Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition