Prof. Manju Khilery
- Position: Asst. Professor
- Email: email@example.com
B.Sc., M.A.(Eng.), B.Ed. (Delhi University)
Manju Khilery Manju Khilery has been a professor of English in Lloyd law college since2009. She is Post Graduate) in English (Punjab University) and B.Ed. (Delhi university) with Scholarship. She has cordial nature, dedicated personality and zeal for work. She has teaching experience for more than 30 years in diversified areas of English subject (language, literature, Legal English, Business Communication, English Communication skills etc). She established Debate club, Research presentation and Personality Development Programmes regularly for the skill improvement of students. As a faculty her area of responsibility involves supervision, scheduling the program, training within the organization design and implement innovative methods for student’ skill improvement as per need.
She imparted soft skills trainings to Engineering and MBA students also. She was also connected with IELTS consultation, Phonetics and English Speaking skills. She taught Environment Education at UG level and was involved with organizing camps and tours for Environment protection. She completed a project of teaching English language through culture of India to officials of L.G. Electronics Co. Ltd
Prof. Manju Khilery aims to educate and train the student to be efficient, empathetic and socially responsible. Her individuals and team spirit always look for scientific tempers with individual creativity within the organisation and always aspire to empower the students with leadership and market acceptability, entrepreneurship and above all good human beings and try to provide comprehensive, cost effective training .
- Taught since 1991(more than 20 years ) in diversified areas of English subject (language, literature, Legal English, Business Communication, English Communication skills etc).in GCAM College ,Punjab and taught Enviornment Education to UG students in GCAM College and organized various visits and camps.
- Industry Experience: worked as soft skills trainer with soft skill Co.in Noida and conducted sessions to Engineering and MBA students of different colleges in UP.
- Connected with IELTS (British Council) consultation and training of Phonetics and English speaking
- Conducted sessions of Training and growth of instructors/ teachers of Army School, Fazilka
- Worked as Director of (Planet English Academy) for 2 years including the areas of responsibility involves management, supervision , maintain and build interpersonal relations with students and parents.
- Completed a project in 2009 of teaching English language through Culture of India to officials of L.G. Electronics Co. Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities –
In addition to teaching English subject in Lloyd law college, She co-ordinates college academic activities like Debate club, Research presentation and Personality Development Programmes regularly for the skill improvement of students. As a faculty her area of responsibility involves supervision, scheduling the program, training within the organization design and implement innovative methods for student’ skill improvement as per need.
Books, Research & Publications
- Co-drafted first newsletter of Lloyd, drafted first Lloyd Entrance Test and develops
- content for personality development activities.
International & National Seminars/Conferences
- Attended conference on Freedom of speech and expression in 2016, organised by Law Commission of India
- Participated as faculty co-ordinator in 2 nd Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition & Law Students Conference in 2017
- Attended National Conference “Innovation in Business- Challenges and Opportunities” in May, 2014
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- "Faculty Development Program" under the aegis of Lloyd Law College-Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on the theme "How to be an effective teacher"2018
- Faculty Development Program “Law and Social Sciences in 2019
- Faculty Orientation Program 2019
- Trained, conducted, supervised hospitality of all big festivals and programs in Lloyd law College since 2009 till date.
- Drafted Lloyd newsletter
- Organised picnics, Excursions and Educational tours for students and faculty
- Training for non-teaching staff ( interpersonal and Effective Communication)
Awards & Honours
- National Scholarship in B.Ed.