Ms. Neha Singh
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A., LL.B., LL.M., (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University , Pune)., UGC NET
Ms. Neha Singh has completed her LL. B & LL.M. from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. She has done her specialization in Business Laws. Ms. Neha has also done a Diploma in Corporate Laws from Asian School of Cyber Laws, Pune. She has qualified UGC-NET. She has various research publications and paper presentations to her credit. She has co-authored one book as well as contributed chapters in different books. She has also written various articles for the College newspaper. Ms Neha has coordinated various workshops and organized various national and international seminars and conferences. She has also conducted various legal aid programmes in rural areas.
My vision is to inspire the students so that they can develop self-confidence in themselves. There has to be a learning environment amongst the students where they can learn from each other. Teaching is the best platform by which we can engage their creative mind through various methods like presentation, group discussion and by providing practical exposure to them. It increases the chances for the students to excel in their future.
Ms Neha Singh joined Lloyd Law College in August, 2019, as an Assistant Professor, Law. She is having experience of seven years in the field of Academics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Faculty Coordinator& Organizer of Winter School on Privacy and Public Laws
- Coordinator of the Round Table Conference on Reservation of seats for women in Parliament and State Legislature in collaboration with Pranab Mukherjee Foundation.
- Peer-reviewer for the journal Lloydians: Student Law review of Lloyd Law College.
- Session Moderator for various Teaching sessions/Guest lectures.
- Supervisor to students for various Moot Competitions and Research Publications.
- External Examiner for practical examinations at various colleges
- Coordinated many Online certificate courses
- Organized International & National Seminars & Conferences
- Mentored students of respective semesters
- Faculty Coordinator of Award &Certificate committee in the 5th Prof. N. R. Madhav Menon SAARC Mooting Competition.
- Faculty Coordinator of Judges Certificate committee in the 6th Prof. N. R. Madhav Menon SAARC Mooting Competition.
Books, Research & Publications
- Book entitled “Problems Surrounding Terrorism” (Co –Authored ), published by Lap Lambert Academic Publishing
- Book chapter entitled ““Human Right &Human Trafficking: Stop Trafficking Against Women” published by Y S Books International
- Book chapter entitled “Legal Recognition Of Same Sex Relationship” published by Thomson Reuters
- Article entitled “Constitutional Provisions Available to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe, Published by Journal of Legal Studies and Research
- Article entitled “Environmental Policies “published by AFEESSA, JNU
- Article entitled “Women and Crime: Laws for Women’s Safety “published by Galgotias Journal of Legal Studies
- Article entitled “Environment Protection Legislations in India” published by Govindrao Wanjari College of Law
- Article entitled “Impact of SARFAESI on NPA” published by International Journal of Legal Development and Allied Issues
International & National Seminars/Conferences
- Presented Paper at an International Seminar organized by Ideal Institute of Management & Technology& School of Law on topic “Cyber terrorism with special reference to India at the International Seminar”
- Presented Paper at an International Seminar organized by Chandraprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law on topics “Women Human Rights”
- Participated in One day International E- Seminar organized by School of Legal Studies , Apeejay Stya University ,Gurugram & International Council of Jurist , London on topic “Contemporary Legal Issues And Challegne
- Presented Paper at National Seminar organized by Govindrao Wanjari College of Law ,Nagpur on topic ‘Environment Protection Legislations In India”
- Presented Paper at National Seminar organized by Mewar School of Law on topic “Third Gender Justice: Need of hour”
- Participated in National Webinar organized by G.H.G Institute of Law for Women , Ludhiana ,Punjab on topic “Human Rights Amidst Covid-19: Issues And Challenges”
- Presented Paper at National Conference organised by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on topic “Environmental policies” at a National Conference
- Presented a Paper at National Seminar organized by Institute of Management Studies, Noida on topic “Human Rights and the Issues related to Children With special reference to Child Labor”
- Presented Paper at National Seminar organized by India Foundation With The Collaboration of Centre For Philosophical Research on topic “Women empowerment through property rights in Hindu law: A critical investigation”
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Participated in a 10 Day E -Training course on research methodology organised by Maharastra National Law University, Nagpur, sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research,(ICSSR)
- Participated in a 7-day Faculty Training and Development Programme, organised by GMR Institute of Technology
- Participated in7-day Faculty Development Programme on “Thematic in Clinical Education and Research” organized by Himachal Pradesh National Law University
- Participated in 7-day Prof N.R. Madhavan Menon Workshop on “Teaching Techniques and Research for young Law teachers and research Scholars” organized by Indian Law Institute
- Participated in 7-day Faculty Development Programme on “Innovative teaching learning methods and research in law’ organized by Sharda University, School Of Law
- Participated in 7-day Faculty Development Programme on “Annals of Research: Interdisciplinary Paradigms” organized by Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida, 2018
- Participated in 2-day Workshop on “A Step towards Patients Safety” organized by IMS Law College in Collaboration with Consumer forum & Dignity Restoration & Grievance Settlement Association
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Competition Law organized by CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition”
- Faculty Coordinator of Winter School on Privacy &Public Laws Faculty Coordinator for a funded research project in association with Pranab Mukherji Foundation on the Topic of “Reservation of Women in Parliament & State Legislature”
- Member Board of Studies, SGT University Registered Advocate, Bar Council of Delhi
Awards & Honours
- Received Certificate of Honour & Appreciation at Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition
- Received Certificate of Honour & Appreciation at Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave Received Certificate of Honour & Appreciation at S.K. Misra Memorial International Mediation and Negotiation Competition 2.0 powered by BW Legal World and Trust Legal (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Received Certificate of Honour & Appreciation on International Women’s Day at Lloyd Law College. Received Certificate of Honour & Appreciation for organizing Winter School on Privacy &Public Laws at Lloyd Law College