- Lloyd Law College invites application for Credit Transfer/Lateral Entry to B.A.LL.B (5 yrs programme) in III, V, VII and IX semesters and LL.B (3yrs programme) in III and V semesters.
- For transfer from one College to another College affiliated to CCS University, candidate needs to obtain No Objection certificate (NOC):
- From the Director of Lloyd Law College if the seat is available
- From the Principal /Director of the former College
- Transfer from one college to another college affiliated to CCS University located in the same district is not acceptable.
- Such admission shall be at the sole discretion of the Director of Lloyd Law College
- Students of other universities have to take NOC from the Principal/Director of the College for transfer admission and must have passed all the papers in previous semesters.
- Transfer admission would be acceptable only within one month from the last date of entry. Under no circumstances, transfer will be acceptable after filling the examination form.
- In no case, transfer of students in the first year will be permissible.
- Lateral Admission is subject to confirmation by the CCS University.
- Once confirmed by the University/College student needs to submit original migration certificate within 20 days of time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply to Lloyd Law College along with all the following testimonials
- Original NOC from the College/University
- Photo copies of 10th,12th/ Graduation mark sheets
- Photo Copies of all the pass mark sheets of last semesters
Note: Lateral admission shall be offered only after qualifying Personal Interview. Last date to apply for lateral entry is 10 October 2019
For queries contact - 9821394575
Email Id- email@example.com