Lloyd Law College offers a unique opportunity to study law with a nation-wide academic reputation. The college endeavors towards bringing social, political and economic change with the help of law. It can be achieved only with professionals who are committed to the aforementioned objectives and have a keen interest in the field of law. The faculty members and staff at Lloyd are well experienced and committed to the study of law. The courses have been designed to cater to a holistic development of students. The College has attempted to create a balance course structure with a fine combination of curricular schedule and co-curricular activities. The various Centers regularly organize competitions and training programs to inculcate professional skills in the students. The College aims towards shaping the students into skilled and hard working professionals.
The College offers BA. LL.B integrated program as a part of its undergraduate program. The Integrated program aims to get lawyers ‘industry-ready’. The integrated degree is a modern approach to legal education. In an integrated course, a student covers two courses under one academic program, one in arts and another in law. In integrated law course, the initial 2 years of study deals with the basic subjects of that course i.e arts and in the last three years legal subjects dominates the curriculum.
Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based on the performance of students in the Lloyd entrance test 'LET' & personal interview of the student.
To be eligible for admission in the program, the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- No Age Limit (C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms).
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
Note -All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Documents required at the time of personal interview;
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original),
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original),
- Residence Proof,
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC); and
- Six passport size recent photograph.
- Total Seats: 240 (two hundred and forty only).
- 180 students are selected on the basis of their performance/merit in Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' followed by Personal Interview.
- 60 seats are reserved for students who have performed well in CLAT, followed by Personal Interview taken by Lloyd Law College.
Admission to BA.LL.B is made through screening at three levels which are as follows:
- Entrance Test 'LET'/ CLAT
- Personal Interview
Selection for 60 seats.
- Entrance Test CLAT
- Personal Interview
Duration of the Course and Semester System:
The BA.LL.B Programme is a five year course. Each academic year is divided into two semesters. The odd semesters range from July to December and the even semesters from February to June.