Statutory Declaration under Section 4(1) (b) of the RTI Act 2005
Particulars of the Institution
Name of the Organization:Lloyd Law College
Postal address of the Organization:Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park- II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306, India
Brief History and background of the institution establishment:
Lloyd Law College was established under the genesis of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS) in the year 2003. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India (The Patron of Professional Legal Education & Profession in India).
Lloyd Law College came into existence with the idea of training youngsters to become responsible, law-abiding persons and to develop a competitive International environment and to promote global legal consciousness in the community for realization of goals of the society and objectives embodied in the Constitution of India.
We offer B.A.LL.B. 5 year and LL.B. 3 year program and our students pass not just with a degree but with an experience. The curriculum is so developed that the students get enough scope to perform and excel through co-curricular activities and competitions. The extra-curricular activities help develop a well rounded and a well groomed professional.
Approved & Affiliated:
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & Bar Council of India
Dr. Md. Salim
Deputy Director & Public Information Officer (PIO):
Prof. Akhilesh Kumar Khan Mob. No. 8800621117
Right to Information Act, 2005 Statutory Compliance:
In the light of Section 4(1)(b)(xvi) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 Prof. Akhilesh Kumar Khan, Deputy Director, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida is designated as Public Information Officer and Dr. Md. Salim, Director, Lloyd Law College is the first Appellate Authority for providing, required information relating to the activities of Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida under Section 4(1) (b) of the Right to Information Act, 2005
1. The particulars of its Organization, functions and duties: Lloyd Law College is actively engaged in Teaching and research in the area of law and related fields. The college imparts education leading to the Degree of B.A., LL.B., and LL.B course. Lloyd Law College is also actively engaged in curricular and extracurricular activities.
2. The powers and duties of its officers and employees: All the teaching faculty members are actively engaged in teaching, research and mentoring the students at different levels. Faculty members are also engaged in active research of their own. The administrative staff performs functions of their respective branches.
3. The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability: The decisions are taken as per the rules governing Lloyd Law College. All the matters regarding admissions, academic and migration are placed before the concerned bodies and the decisions are taken by the appropriate committees/bodies of the College.
4. The norms set by the College for the discharge of its functions: The functions are discharged by following democratic process through appropriate bodies / committees / cells constituted under the Rules and Regulations of the Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
5. Acts, Statutes and Regulations: All the concerned Acts, Statutes and Regulations governing it is held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions. All the Rules and Regulations, instruction is given/available in the Lloyd Law College.
6. A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control: Attendance registers, stock register, fee receipts, admission forms of students, internal assessment awards, correspondence files pertaining to the college, service books of teaching and non-teaching staff etc. are held under the control of the college.
7. The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof: The college has a Legal Aid Clinic through which legal awareness is spread in the society and from time to time people from Bar and the Bench are associated in organizing different programmes/functions which are conducted in and out the college.
8. Committees & Cells: A statement of the Boards, Councils, Committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public. Under the relevant Rules and Regulations of the college, the Advisory Council, Academic Council, have been constituted to discharge their respective functions as given in the college regulations. The college has also constituted committees such as Legal Aid Committee, Anti Ragging Committee, Grievance Redressal Committee, Equal Opportunity Cell, SC/ST Cell, Minority Cell, Moot Court Society, Environment Law Center, Research & Publication Cell, Drama Club, Photography & Cultural Committee, Internship and Placement Cell etc.
A directory of its officers and employees: The directory of the faculty working in the college is available on the website of the college. Their complete record is available with the office of the college.
9. A directory of its officers and employees: The directory of the faculty working in the college is available on the website of the college. Their complete record is available with the office of the college.
10. The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations: The record of monthly remuneration received by each of the officer and employee of the college is maintained by and held under the control of the Accounts Branch of the college.
11. Budget allocation: The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made. The budget allocation is also made by the college for every financial year.
12. The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes: All programmes are executed after the approval of the appropriate bodies. The total amount allocated for any programme and utilized for any programme is subject to the approval of the auditors and prior approval of the competent authorities. The beneficiaries of such programes are mainly the students and staff members working in the college.
13. Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it: The College receives fees from the student as prescribed by the Lloyd Law College. All concessions / scholarships including fee concession are given to the students under the rules and regulations of the college.
14. Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form: The information pertaining to the faculty members and the students is reduced in an electronic form and is available on the website and ERP of the college.
15. The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use: The facilities of the college are primarily available to the students and staff of the college. The working hours of the college are from 9.00 a.m.to 5.00 p.m. The Library of the college is open from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and it is primarily available for use to the students and the faculty members. However, any members of the public can have access to the library with prior permission of the Director.
16. The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers: Prof. Akhilesh Kumar Khan, Deputy Director, is the Public Information Officer (PIO) for the information held by the Lloyd Law College. He may be contacted at email@example.com
17. Any other information: Such other information as may be prescribed and updated thereafter shall be published on College Law College official website: https://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/