LL.M. (2023-2025) :: Admission Eligibility and Procedure ::
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam, i.e., LL.B. (03 Years) / BA.LL.B. (05 Years) / B.Com.LL.B. (05 Years) / B.B.A.LL.B. (05 Years) / B.Sc.LL.B. (05 Years) / Bed.LL.B. (05 Years) (or an equivalent program approved by the BCI), with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA Score from any college/institute/university approved by the BCI.
- The candidate must have applied for the LL.M. program through the Online Registration Process with the CCS University.
- The candidate must have appeared and is selected in the merit list of the LL.M. Entrance Test for the Admission Session 2023-24 in the CCS University.
- The candidate must submit two Letters of Recommendation (LOR) from academia/institutes/judiciary/employers. Out of the two LORs, at least one should be from the institute where the candidate has completed the qualifying examination (LL.B./BA.LL.B./B.Com.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B., etc.).
- In addition to qualifying the entrance test conducted by CCS University, the candidate shall also have to participate in a Personal Interview Process to be conducted by the Lloyd Law College.
- Only after being selected through all the all the above procedures, the applicant will be provided an offer of admission to Lloyd Law College.
LL.M. (2023-2025) :: Fee Structure & Scholarship ::
- The first semester fee will be paid at the time of admission to Lloyd Law College. The next semester fee will become due next day on the completion of theory examination as conducted by the CCS University. All fee must be clear before joining the regular classes in the upcoming semester.
- All the fee will be paid online or offline to the account office of the Lloyd Law College only. The details of the same shall be informed through email by the Director / Admission Office of the Lloyd Law College.
- Academic Scholarship will be informed and applicable to the students on individual basis within a time frame and applicable conditions and compliances, in case of non-compliance of the conditions of scholarship or breach of any such conditions, the applicable scholarship shall be waived off immediately from the ongoing semester.
Programs & Intake ::
Lloyd School of Law is imparting legal education in under-graduate, graduate and post-graduate Regular Professional Degree Programs since the year 2020 with the following intake;
Under-Graduate programs ::
- BA.LL.B. (05 Years) :: 180 Sanctioned Intake + 18 EWS
- B.Com.LL.B. (05 Years) :: 60 Sanctioned Intake + 06 EWS
Graduate programs ::
- LL.B. (03 Years) :: 120 Sanctioned Intake + 12 EWS
Admission Application Procedure ::
Lloyd School of Law ::
We have common Admission Application and selection procedure for Lloyd School of Law and Lloyd Law College in BA.LL.B. / B.Com.LL.B. 05 Year Under-Graduate Programs and LL.B. 03 Year Graduate Program.